This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site: https://www.stalkinginireland.ie/
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Stalking In Ireland
Name or title of Data Protection Officer: Mary Crilly
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 5 Camden Place, Cork City, Co Cork
Telephone number: 087 153 3393 / 1800 496 496
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
· Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through email, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
· Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our Wix analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Stalking In Ireland is a platform to provide information on stalking.
We provide educational resources through Stalking in Ireland but we do not collect sensitive date.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such Wix based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We also have an online survey what visitors can complete but this is carried out anonymously and there is a link to UCC who monitor the results to compile relevant statistics for stalking.
4. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR BUSINESS DATA
We do not share your personal data with any other parties through our website. If you would like to contact us we request you email us on email@example.com
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Our hosting is with LetsHost and they have servers based in Ireland. Our website is held on the Wix platform with servers in the EU/EEA.
6. DATA SECURITY
Stalking in Ireland website is an educational platform that shares information and resources based upon recognizing the signs and what to do if you are being stalked. We do capture at personal data other then you IP address when you visit our website. We endeavor to operate a secure platform and have security measures in place to prevent data breaches.
7. DATA RETENTION
Stalking in Ireland does not store any personal data on its platform so does no operate periods of retentions for personal data. We continuously review the security and performance of the website and remove any elements that are not needed or necessary.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. Stalking in Ireland does not collect any personal data apart from your IP address when you visit our site but you can still apply for a Subject Access Request to confirm what information we hold on you.
You can see more about these rights at: https://www.dataprotection.ie/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://www.dataprotection.ie/. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. There will also be other third-party links attached to the Wix platform which are used to enhance the performance of the website. Please note this is not an exhaustive list and can be added to or deleted to as this website evolves. Please note that if you complete the survey on the website then you are forwarded to UCC website who manage this survey. If you have any privacy queries in relation to this survey please email email@example.com